The NAGARATHAR SANGAM OF NORTH AMERICA ("NSNA") is a non-profit, charitable, non-political, tax-exempt community-based organization that was founded in 1976 to foster cohesive understanding and cooperation between Nagarathars in North America.
NSNA Marriage Committee will build upon the successful efforts of past Marriage Committees by expanding the mission through new sustainable initiatives that are beneficial to Nagarathar both in India and USA.
- NSNA's Marriage Assistance program provides financial assistance to needy Nagarathar families to help with marriage expenses. The funds are generated through various fund raising programs in North America and through voluntary contributions of generous Nagarathars, both members and non-members of NSNA.
- Nagarathar families seeking assistance can apply for assistance using online form, email, or postal mail. The members of the Marriage committee meet every month to collectively decide on each application.
- Deserving candidates are awarded around 321 USD (around INR 20,000/-) as marriage assistance.
- Application will be processed quickly if all the required documents are properly submitted.
- Provide professional help to solve personal problems privately.
- Helps to communicate effectively with family members to solve issues within the family
- Helps to bring family together after a crisis
- All the information and service details are maintained confidentially
Counseling Service in India:
- Counseling is provided by Vasanthi Babu, a well-known Counselor at her office in Chennai and
- To avail the Counseling help in Chennai/Madurai, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSNA will pay the cost of Marriage Counseling after you get approval from marriage committee
Counseling Service in USA:
- Counseling in US is provided by Shafinah Samsudin, LPC, CSAC, CSOTP
- NSNA Marriage Committee will work with the counselor to educate our community using podcasts, videos and articles about Healthy Family Life